Repechage Promotion for the McGuigan Barbeques Galore Campaign
Win 4 cases of McGuigan The Shortlist
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Vintage Ltd (ABN 78 052 179 932) of 2 Queens Place, Balmain NSW 2041. Telephone 02 8345 6377.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 0:01AM local time on 1 March 2021 and closes at 11:59PM local time on 30 April 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps, during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any 750ml bottle from McGuigan Wines from any off-premise outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals must ensure that they receive a receipt for their Qualifying Purchase, if one is not automatically provided to them; and then
- visit www.mcguiganwines.com.au/bbq follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details as prompted and submit the fully completed entry form.